The Franchising concept is an American economic success story. With over $800 billion in annual sales, 50% of all consumer purchases are made through a Franchise, with an estimated increase to 70% in years to come. The United States Department of Commerce reports that “less than 5% of the nation’s Franchises fail each year.” Compare that to the Small Business Administration’s records that 80% of all private businesses eventually fail, most within the first year. Franchising is a strategy that allows for the dynamic relationship of established business know-how and the entrepreneurial spirit. Franchising could be your personal success story.
- Initial Franchise fee of $25,000
- Initial Franchise term is 10 years with the option for 2 renewals of 5 years each
- Each Franchise owner is required to pay a weekly Royalty of 5% and Marketing Development of 3%
- Opportunities are available to develop single or multi-unit Franchises and area developments
- Your new business can be be operational in as little as 3 to 4 months
The total cost to open for business will range from $327,500 to $468,700 depending on the size and condition of the space. More if you plan to buy or build a new building. This includes the Franchise fee, leasehold improvements, equipment, initial inventory and supplies, advertising, required working capital and the training program. Keep in mind that costs do vary based on location, size of the unit, suppliers and other factors. We will work with you in obtaining the lowest costs when possible. A typical Sam and Louie’s unit occupies approximately 2,000 to 3,500 square feet of floor space. There are no costly or complicated interior decorations required. Opening your unit is a simple and quick process as compared with many other businesses.